Company Member Profile - Hannah Bergere
We’re back at it again with another Company Member Profile! This time it is our pleasure to introduce you to Hannah Bergere. Recently of Elon University and now one of our kickbutt stage managers. Read on to find out more!
1) What is your job here at Heritage?
Production Stage Manager for Middletown & Baskerville. I’m in the rehearsals basically making sure everything goes as planned and stays on track. I’m constantly taking notes on what changes in rehearsals and documenting everything. Once we get into technical rehearsals and performances I’m the one calling the light and sound cues so that everything can look and sound like it’s supposed to on stage. It’s a lot of fun!
2) How did you first get involved in theatre? When did you realize that it was something you wanted to be a part of for the rest of your life?
I started acting in middle school, and during high school I discovered tech. I became a stage manager my senior year of high school and fell in love. I then chose to go to college for stage management, and the rest is history!
3) What is your favorite play or musical?
Next to Normal. I have stage managed it, but I also just love the show. I’m partial to rock musicals.
4) What is your favorite thing to do in Cville?
This is my first time in Cville, so I’ve loved exploring, especially finding all the great places to eat!
5) What is your favorite non-theatre related activity?
Getting off of work and hanging with friends, and also binging Netflix shows!
6) Desert island questions: you can only bring the following to a desert island, what do you choose:
-Book- If I’m allowed a series… it would definitely be Harry Potter.
-Movie- Forrest Gump
-TV show- Gilmore Girls
-Two food items- Peanut Butter, Mac & Cheese (but I wouldn’t eat them together)
7) What show are you most looking forward to this season?
I’m biased but… Baskerville!
8) Star Wars or Star Trek
I’ve never seen either fully…. but Star Wars
9) Marvel Comics or DC?
10) Dogs or Cats?
11) Coke or Pepsi